The Accelerated Route to Fellowship Program is designed for senior practitioners in the field of dispute resolution procedures. Fellowship is the highest grade of Institute membership and allows the use of the designation FCIArb.
The 3-day program focuses on applicable laws and procedures for the conduct of efficient arbitration hearings in complex international cases. Satisfactory assessment of performance in role play exercises will permit the candidate to take the award writing examination for qualification as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, which will be administered as part of the program.
The program assessors will be:
- Osgoode Hall Professor Janet Walker – Director of the CIArb Canada Branch
- Jim Reiman – Chair of the CIArb North American Branch
- Stephanie Cohen – Treasurer and Director of the CIArb New York Branch
- Jacques Darche – Chair of the CIArb Montreal/Ottawa Chapter and Director of the CIArb Canada Branch
- Lucy Greenwood, C. Arb – London, UK and immediate Past Chair, North American Branch; Founder, the Alliance for Equality in Dispute Resolution; Former Board Member, ArbitralWomen
- James Bridgeman, C. Arb – Dublin, Ireland and 2018 Global President, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Julie Hopkins – Secretary and Director of the CIArb Canada Branch
- Igor Ellyn – Past Chair of the CIArb Toronto Chapter and Co-Chair of this year’s 6th Annual CIArb Fall Symposium