The 7th Annual Arbitration & Investment Summit: Caribbean, Latin America & Other Emerging Markets is supported by CIArb Canada, and features cutting edge local, regional, and international speakers, including:
- The Hon. Sir Dennis Byron – President of the Commonwealth Judicial Education Institute & Former President of the Caribbean Court of Justice
- The Hon. Barry Leon – Arbitrator, Mediator, & Former BVI Commercial Court Judge for the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court
- Annette Magnusson – Secretary General of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Peter D. Maynard, FCIArb – Head of Law at the University of the Bahamas & Senior Partner at Peter Maynard Counsel & Attorneys
- Philip W. Engle, FCIArb – President Elect of the Atlanta International Arbitration Society, Attorney, Solicitor, Mediator & Arbitrator
- Paul J. Hehir – Associate Vice President of Litigation for Royal Caribbean International/Celebrity Cruises
The conference will be held at the Baha Mar Convention Center, West Bay Street, Nassau, The Bahamas, on Friday, January 25, 2019.
This year’s theme is: International and National Arbitration Centers: Cross-border Cooperation and Partnerships.
This event is supported by CIArb Canada, and all our members may register using the early-bird rate, until November 29, 2018.